Saturday, September 17, 2016

Day 56, Week 8, Month 2

Week 8
 
Week eight was challenging in that there were no normal patterns in the week - late nights, early mornings and a lot of travel time. I had one restaurant meal that I think kills people (holy smokes I think there was fish in my butter).
 
I was craving chicken but couldn't find anything baked - yes, I walked past Popeyes - ended up having nuts. Later that night I was able to get a rotisserie chicken with some spinach. And, this morning - stone cut oats with fresh fruit... ahhhh happy man. 
 
I'm getting to the point where all "bad" food cravings are gone. I am now craving healthy, whole food. 
 
I weighed myself on my mother's scale (I have no idea if it's accurate - even after placing a 10 lb weight on it) according to the scale I lost 5 lbs. I'll take it for now - until I can weight myself in my scale next week. 
 
I've been home one day this month. Good news, I am working out more frequently in the morning in hotel gyms.
 
I am really looking forward to some weekends home.
 
Bring it week 9!

No comments:

Post a Comment