Friday, August 19, 2016

Week Four - Feeling Great!!

 I started this new path on July 28, 2016 when the scale said you're about to hit 260 lbs... woooo no way I said. I think that's it, I think that was the catalyst for my motivation to kick in.

Now, on this path I am more focused and determined then ever. Granted there is one element I am not where I want to be - gym consistency. But I have no doubt that that will come as well.

There is always a lot of variability in my day to day weight since my eating habits are (were) inconsistent, the day I started I weighed 259.4 and today I am 243.8 (15.6 lbs) I know what you're thinking, what was your fat? Well, half of the weight loss was lean weight - another reason I need to get to the gym consistently - and another reason I know I will get there.

Mentally I felt better on day 1 - making the choice to change my lifestyle. Today, physically I feel great! I know I will feel even better once I get to the gym on a consistent basis. 

Coming onto the end of week 4 - all systems are go! looking at a solid 3.5 lb weight loss (2.5 lb of fat).

I hope your journey is going well.... never give up... no matter how many times you've tried and failed - the next time will be your time!!!!

James

No comments:

Post a Comment