Saturday, August 13, 2016

Week 3 Results



Week 3 Results

In three weeks I've lost 4 lbs of fat. Unfortunately I also lost 3.5 lbs of muscle. This is not a surprise as I have not added Element Four: "New Body: Weight Training" to my transformation and I have not been consistent with Element Three "Activate: Cardio Training".

My focus this week will be to maintain my consistency with Element 1-2 with the addition of Element 3-4.

I spent an hour skimming through documentaries on body transformation (holy eggs Tom!) and learned that everyone has unique challenges. The ones who pushed through are the ones who did not allow set-backs to permanently ground them. Also, I saw an interview where an Olympian continued to train in her war torn country - risking her life at times. She said we can't be cry babies and allow this to stop us.

Everyone says it must be hard to be healthy when traveling - my goal is to set an example and transform on the road. Every hotel has a gym (I will pack bands as well) and I will find restaurants with healthy choices.

Week 4 - Bring It!

No comments:

Post a Comment