Friday, August 12, 2016

Heading into week 3 Very strong



Into week three I am still going strong; no fast food, no beer or wine, no bread, chips, pizza - all of the foods I've over indulged in the past.

At this time I am in control and have worked through cravings by just waiting.

I've also replaced old bad habits with new ones - so instead of chips I will have a serving of sunflower seeds that last a lot longer and are healthier. I've replaced alcohol with iced tea (though I need to remember it has caffeine)

After two weeks home I start traveling next week. I have good momentum and I'm in a good place mentally to continue to eat healthy.

Exercise Here is where I will improve on. Cardio and resistance. In order to be consistent I need to exercise in the morning and this has been a tough one for me. However, after listening to Tom's audio on getting out of our comfort zone I will stretch into the next zone and make it a habit that I will look forward to. I need to make some sacrifices initially. I know that many people have more challenges than I will ever have - No excuses

No comments:

Post a Comment